What Is Alopecia Areata?
Alopecia areata is considered an autoimmune disease, in which the immune system, which is designed to protect the body from foreign invaders such as viruses and bacteria, mistakenly attacks the hair follicles, the tiny
In most cases, hair falls out in small, round patches about the size of a quarter. In many cases, the disease does not extend beyond a few bare patches. In some people, hair loss is more extensive. Although uncommon, the disease can progress to cause total loss of hair on the head (referred to as alopecia areata totalis) or complete loss of hair on the head, face, and body (alopecia areata universalis).
Alopecia areata is just one cause of alopecia, or hair loss. Others include:
- Traction alopecia – a condition that occurs when ponytails or tight braids put so much stress on the hair that it falls out. If this happens repeatedly it can cause scarring and root damage that will prevent hair from growing back.
- Cicatricial alopecia – a group of related disorders in which inflammation destroys the hair follicles and replaces them with scar tissue. Also referred to as scarring alopecia, this cause of permanent hair loss is often seen in skin conditions such as discoid lupus
erythematosus and lichen planus.
- Androgenic alopecia – also called male-pattern or female-pattern baldness, a condition in which the growth phase of the normal hair cycle shortens, making hair more fragile. Over time hairs falls out easily leaving a characteristic pattern of thinning or baldness.
- Trichotillomania – a mental condition in which people have an uncontrollable urge to pull out their hair. This can lead to patchy bald spots on the head.
- Telogen effluvium – hair loss related to a change in the normal hair cycle. This may be caused by an emotional shock – such as the death of a loved one – or physical shock, such as high fever, illness or surgery.
We present the Marbo Hair collection, for 100 % natural hair care. All products are made of pure herbal extracts; they have strong effect and quick results, which is proven through twenty years dermatological practice. Marbo Activator is 100% natural formula for treatment of disease Alopecia Areata (appearance of bald patches). It activates growth of new hair on bald spots ant it is effective in all cases, from the mildest, with only one or several affected spots, to alopecia totalis, which results in complete loss of hair. It is gentle on the skin and causes no adverse effects even after months of continuous use. It is absorbed quickly and leaves no greasy residue. It provides an excellent corrective remedy that stimulates hair growth. It has been confirmed dermatologically that Marbo Activator is one of the most successful natural preparations for treatment of Alopecia Areata. This product can be effectively used for loss of all body and face hair. Does not contain drug and have no side effects.
The effectiveness of Marbo Hair has been tested on: 1) patients suffering from various, benign, forms of alopecia areata, 2) patients with negative prognosis (ophiasis), and 3) on patients suffering from total (malign) form of the disease. Retrospective examination performed from 1992 to 1998, comprised 437 patients of both sexes with different topografic disposition of the patches on a scalp.
Search for hair loss products ends here!