Alopecia Areata is patchy baldness which typically begins with patchy hair loss on the scalp and sometimes progresses to complete baldness and even loss of body hair. The hair loss tends to be rather rapid and asymmetrical and is different than male pattern baldness.
One main hair loss solution is ability to have a proper nutritional diet that will produce much needed nutrients in our hair, eating foods rich in fiber, protein and vitamin C helps lessen the possibility of hair loss. Medical experts agree that hair loss occurs on individuals with certain deficiencies in some important nutrients. A healthy diet can be rightfully called as an effective hair loss solution.
Following these nutritional tips may help reduce symptoms:
• Eliminate potential food allergens, including dairy, wheat (gluten), corn, soy, preservatives, and food additives. Your health care provider may want to test you for food sensitivities.
• Eat foods high in B-vitamins and iron, such as whole grains (if no allergy), dark leafy greens, and sea vegetables.
• Eat antioxidant foods, including fruits (such as blueberries, cherries, and tomatoes), and vegetables (such as squashes and peppers).
• Avoid refined foods such as white breads, pastas, and sugar.
• Eat fewer red meats and more lean meats, cold water fish, tofu (soy, if no allergy) or beans for protein.
• Use healthy oils in foods, such as olive oil or vegetable oil.
• Reduce or eliminate trans fatty acids, found in commercially baked goods such as cookies, crackers, cakes, French fries, onion rings, donuts, processed foods, and margarine.
• Avoid coffee and other stimulants, alcohol, and tobacco.
• Drink 6 - 8 glasses of filtered water daily.
• Exercise at least 30 minutes daily, 5 days a week.
You may be able to address nutritional deficiencies with the following supplements:
• A multivitamin daily, containing the antioxidant vitamins A, C, E, the B-complex vitamins, and trace minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, and selenium.
• Omega-3 fatty acids, such as fish oil, 1-2 capsules or 1 tablespoonful of oil daily, to help decrease inflammation. Fish oils may increase bleeding in sensitive individuals, such as those taking blood thinning mediations (including aspirin).
• Vitamin C, 500 - 1,000 mg 2 times daily, as an antioxidant.
• L-lysine, 500 - 1,000 mg daily, for hair loss.
• B-complex vitamins, 1 tablet daily, for symptoms of stress.
Marbo Hair collections are for 100 % natural hair care. Marbo Activator is 100% natural formula for treatment of disease Alopecia Areata . Does not contain drug and have no side effects. It activates growth of new hair on bald spots ant it is effective in all cases. This product can be effectively used for loss of all body and face hair. Using regularly Marbo Activator stimulates new hair growth on thinning scalp and bald regions, while your hair becomes firmer and healthier. Now, all Marbo Hair products like Marbo Shampoo or Marbo lotion are available in Marbo Online Store at https://marbohair.com/store/